5 bedroom detached house for salePlot 3 Highfield, Holyhead Road, Montford Bridge, SY4
- An Exclusive Gated Development
- Contemporary Accommodation
- Bespoke Finishes
- Generous Size Plot/Garden
- Commanding Position Open Aspect
- BLP 10 Year Warranty
A stunning and luxuriously appointed new detached country house with generous gardens and double garage within a gated development on the very fringe of a popular village adjoining farmland, having easy access to Shrewsbury.
Situation - The development is set on a particularly individual site set slightly elevated across a brook and well back from the village road. The property backs onto a lovely coppice, with farm land and benefit from an open aspect to the front.
The village itself provides a pub, whilst there is a popular primary school at the neighbouring village of Bicton.
Shrewsbury itself is easily accessed and offers an excellent range of amenities including supermarkets, town centre shops, International restaurants, social and recreational facilities. There is a wide range of excellent schools, both state and private, whilst close by is Adcote girls school.
Commuters will find that the development is well positioned for quick access onto the A5, which links south around Shrewsbury onto the M54 motorway through to Telford and then onto Wolverhampton. Alternatively north lies Oswestry with road links through to Wrexham and Chester.
The Development - Highfield offers an inspiring collection of five bespoke houses including a selection of 4 & 5 bedroom properties. The imaginative designs incorporate a traditional country village image, blended with a high specification incorporating contemporary living environment. Each property is complemented by generous size plots.
The development briefly offers the following benefits:
* Exclusive gated development of just five luxury family homes
* Bespoke finish and layout
* Generous plot with individual driveway and ample parking
* Porcelanosa Luxury Fitted Kitchen
* Porcelanosa tiles and bath/shower rooms
* UFH/Alarms/UPVC windows/Automated garage door/Wood burner/Oak and glass galleried staircases.
* B.L.P. 10 year residential warranty insurance
* Catchment area for Bicton primary and Baschurch secondary schools
* 4 miles from Shrewsbury Outskirts
* Nearing completion
Accomodation - Plot 3 - RECEPTION HALL - 5.95 x 3.23 m
DRAWING ROOM - 7.18 x 3.74 m
OPEN PLAN FAMILY/DINING/
KITCHEN BREAKFAST ROOM - 10.6 x 8.55 narr to 4.50 m
UTILITY ROOM - 3.09 x 1.92 m
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
MASTER BEDROOM - 4.0 ext. 4.53 x 4.30m
DRESSING AREA - 2.60 (max) x 1.47 (max)m
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM - 2.60 x 1.21 m
BEDROOM 2 - 3.74 x 3.48 m
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
BEDROOM 3 - 3.89 x 2.84 m
BEDROOM 4 - 4.53 x 3.06 m
BEDROOM 5 - 4.53 (max) x 3.0 m
FAMILY BATHROOM - 2.5 x 1.73 m
DOUBLE GARAGE - 6.59 x 5.58 m
N.B - All measurements are approximate and are taken from architects drawings, and may differ following build completion.
General Remarks -
Reservation Fee - Purchasers will be required to pay a refundable reservation fee in order to secure the property, this will form part of the purchase price.
Fixtures & Fittings - Only those items described in these sale particulars are included in the sale.
Services - Mains water, electricity and gas are understood to be connected. A foul drainage system is also connected. Gas (Calor) central heating system. None of these services have been tested.
Local Authority - Shropshire Council, Tel: 0844 448 1644 . Council Tax Band 'G'
Tenure - We understand that the property is Freehold although purchasers must make their own enquiries via their solicitor.
Viewing - Through Halls, 2 Barker Street, Shrewsbury, SY1 1QJ. Tel: 01743 236444.
Halls Holdings Ltd and any joint agents for themselves, and for the Vendor of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that: (i) These particulars are produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide only and do not constitute any part of a contract (ii) No person in the employment of or any agent of or consultant to Halls Holdings has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property (iii) Measurements, areas and distances are approximate, Floor plans and photographs are for guidance purposes only (photographs are taken with a wide angled / zoom lenses) and dimensions shapes and precise locations may differ (iv) It must not be assumed that the property has all the required planning or building regulation consents. Halls Holdings Ltd, Halls Holdings House, Bowmen Way, Battlefield, Shrewsbury, Shropshire SY4 3DR. Registered in England 06597073.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26985410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Halls Estate Agents , Shrewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.