1 bedroom apartment for saleDraperfield, Eaves Green, Chorley
- First Floor Solo Apartment
- Refitted Kitchen
- Modern Shower Room
- Fitted Dressing Room
- Double Glazed uPVC Windows
- Designated Car Parking Space
- Popular Location
- Energy Efficiency Rating C/72
An excellent opportunity for single purchasers or buy to let investors to acquire a first floor 'solo' apartment in a block of eight similar properties. The accommodation has been skilfully upgraded with the addition of fitted units in the dressing room and kitchen together with a retiled and fitted shower room. At this price there is no stamp duty to pay providing the purchaser does not already own another property. Well worth viewing.
BEDSIT: 4.67m (15'4") x 2.69m (8'10")
Double glazed mahogany effect uPVC window to side. Electric panel radiator. Coved ceiling. Doorway to:
KITCHEN: 2.67m (8'9") x 1.83m (6'0")
Fitted with range of wall, base and display unit in "beech" with laminate worktops and inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Ceramic tiled splashbacks. Double glazed mahogany effect uPVC window to side. Panelled ceiling with inset lighting. Laminate flooring.
Fitted with range of wall to wall units in "beech" finish. Access to loft. Door to:
Fully tiled with modern three piece suite in white comprising w.c. with concealed cistern, wash basin with storage below and shower enclosure with glass door and Mira electric shower. Towel radiator. Extractor fan.
Communal gardens and resident's car parking spaces.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64941514.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference INC110594. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ince Williamson, CHORLEY, LANCS.. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.