2 bedroom flat for saleAigburth House, Aigburth Vale, Liverpool, L17
- Two Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Communal Entrance with Intercom Access
- Open Plan Lounge/Diner with Balcony
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Hob & Oven
- Two Generously Sized Bedrooms
- Three Piece Shower Room Suite
- Communal Gardens & Parking
- Highly Desirable Residential Area
Move Residential is delighted to showcase for sale this lovely two bedroom first floor apartment, located within the desirable Aigburth House Development in Aigburth, L17. Accessed via a well maintained communal entry point with stairs to all floors, you are greeted into the home by an entrance hallway which leads you into an inviting open plan lounge and diner. Finished in a tasteful design with wood effect laminate flooring, this delightful room also enjoys access to a private balcony area and provides the perfect setting for sociable living and entertaining guests. The kitchen area is bright and modern, complete with a range of stylish wall and base units, an integrated gas hob and oven and plentiful work surface space. The sleeping accommodation is comprised of two generously sized bedrooms, consisting of one double and one single and each finished to an excellent standard and receiving plenty of natural light. Concluding the interior of the property is a contemporary style shower room suit with complimentary ceramics to the walls and floors. Externally, residents of the development can enjoy the well-maintained communal gardens and also benefit from allocated off road parking.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8692639. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.