4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCrane Close, Bristol
- 4 Bedroom Family Home
- Semi-Detached in Corner Plot
- Bathroom and Downstairs Shower Room
- Garage and Driveway Parking
- Additional Hard Standing for Larger Vehicle
- Lounge plus 2nd Reception Space
- Close to Open Green Space
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- No Onward Chain
4 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME LOCATED ON THE FRINGES OF SISTON COMMON WITH EASY ACCESS TO THE BRISTOL TO BATH CYCLE PATH, AND NO ONWARD CHAIN! This wonderful extended family home is set within a large corner plot and offers extensive accommodation. Set back from the main road the property fronts onto the memorial garden and is a must see for anyone looking for a spacious family home on a budget. Fully double glazed and gas centrally heated, the bright and neutral accommodation offers; spacious extended entrance hall, refitted downstairs shower room, lounge with patio doors to rear garden, additional 2nd reception area with folding doors to the lounge, offers versatile living space, and a kitchen diner. To the first floor you'll find 4 bedrooms and a refitted bathroom with white suite all leading off a generous landing space. Well tended front, side and rear gardens wrap around the property and to the side you'll find the garage with driveway parking plus additional hard standing for a further large vehicle/caravan. Within easy reach of the A4174 ring road and access through Wick to the M4 this property is sure to prove popular!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8664432. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blue Sky Estate Agents, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.