3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLewiston Road, Chaddesden, DERBY
- RECENTLY RENOVATED AND SPACIOUS SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- THREE GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE.
Situated in an incredibly convenient location is this recently renovated and deceptively spacious semi detached house with a good sized rear garden. The chain free accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing
Situated in an incredibly convenient location is this recently renovated and deceptively spacious semi detached house with a good sized rear garden. The chain free accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, dining room, three good sized bedrooms, bathroom, block paved area to the front providing potential for parking, subject to a drop kerb and planning permission and enclosed rear garden. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!!
having front entrance door with obscured glass inset, stairs rising to first floor with understairs storage cupboard, radiator, coving and doors leading into
Lounge 12' 8" x 11' 11" ( 3.86m x 3.63m )
having three front elevation double glazed window, wall mounted electric contemporary fire and radiator.
Kitchen 9' x 8' 6" ( 2.74m x 2.59m )
having a recently installed matching range of white gloss floor and wall mounted units drainer with mixer tap, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, integral electric fan assisted oven with four ring ceramic hob and extractor hood over, rear elevation double glazed door with obscured glass providing access tor ear garden, rear elevation double glazed window, recently installed gas central heating combination boiler and opening leading into
Dining Room 9' 10" x 8' 8" ( 3.00m x 2.64m )
having two rear elevation double glazed windows, space for a dining table, ceiling rose, coving and radiator.
First Floor Landing
having side elevation double glazed window, loft access hatch and doors leading into
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 10' 10" plus recess ( 3.56m x 3.30m plus recess )
having two front elevation double glazed windows, fitted wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 9' 2" plus recess ( 3.20m x 2.79m plus recess )
having two rear elevation double glazed windows and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 8' ( 2.64m x 2.44m )
having front elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bathroom 8' 5" x 5' 6" ( 2.57m x 1.68m )
having a recently installed matching white three piece suite comprising low level wc with push button flush, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks and storage below and panelled bath with shower over, mixer tap, tiled surround and glass screen, side and rear elevation double glazed windows with obscured glass and chrome heated towel rail.
to the front of the property there is a block paved area which provides the potential of off road parking, subject to all the necessary planning consents of a drop kerb, hard standing area incorporates access to front entrance door, gravel borders, gated access to rear garden and boundary fencing and walling. To the rear of the property there is a good sized garden which is mainly laid to lawn and incorporates paved patio, well stocked raised flower beds, gravel borders, gated access to the front of the property, outside lighting and boundary fencing. the rear garden enjoys a good degree of privacy and natural sunlight.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64949083.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY111932. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.