2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleNethermoor Road, Wingerworth
Sold by Us
- Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Living Room With Feature Fire Place
- Fitted Kitchen With Doors Leading To Raised Decking Area
- Modern Fitted Bathroom With White Suite
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Private, Enclosed Garden
- Off Street Car Parking and Garage
- Full uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Energy Rating - D
Set back from the road on a delightful plot is this well maintained and beautifully presented two bedroom detached bungalow. The property included a generous living room with feature fireplace, two double bedrooms, a modern bathroom and a fitted kitchen with doors leading to a raised decked area that overlooks the rear garden. Located in the sought after village of Wingerworth and well positioned for local amenities and transport links.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64949674.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795013682. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.