2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLoganbeck Grove, Longton, ST3
- Semi detached house
- Two bedrooms
- Corner plot
- Ample parking
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Attractively presented interior
- Residential locality
- Viewing recommended
* An impressive 2 bed semi detached house
* Situated on a good sized corner plot
* Pleasant gardens along with driveway providing ample parking
* Good location with easy access to walking routes
* An ideal home for first time buyers
* Beautifully presented accommodation comprises; lounge, kitchen
* First floor two bedrooms and bathroom/WC
* Come and explore for yourself!
* Call us on 595050 to make your arrangement.
LIVINGROOM : 13'3" x 11'10" (4.04m x 3.61m) , Laminate flooring, uPVC sealed unit double glazed window, electric fire and feature surround
KITCHEN : 11'9" x 8'0" (3.58m x 2.44m) , Singe drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of base and wall storage units, gas central heating boiler, plumbing for automatic washing machine, working surfaces, integrated oven and hob, central heating radiator
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LANDING : Fitted carpet stairs and landing
BEDROOM ONE : 10'4" x 8'7" (3.15m x 2.62m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, two built in stores
BEDROOM TWO : 9'6" x 6'4" (2.90m x 1.93m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing
BATHROOM/WC : Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, uPVC sealed unit double glazing
EXTERNALLY : The property is situated on a good sized corner plot. The front gardens are adjoined by a driveway providing ample parking. There is a particularly good sized rear garden featuring patio and large lawn. The rear is nicely fenced and enclosed and also features an external cold water supply.
LOCATION : Leaving Longton via Anchor Road, turn right onto St Marys Road, left onto Nyewood Avenue and immediately right onto Loganbeck Grove. Postcode ST3 5UF
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DALEA_001482. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dale and Collins, Stoke On Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.