3 bedroom flat for salePark View, Whitley Bay
Withdrawn from Market
- THREE BEDROOM MAISONETTE
- DOUBLE FRONTED TENANTED RETAIL UNIT
- MAISONETTE OFFERED WITH VACANT POSSESSION
- RETAIL UNIT RENTAL INCOME £12,000 PER ANNUM
- PRESENTED TO A VERY HIGH STANDARD
- POPULAR COASTAL AREA
Fantastic commercial/residential mix investment opportunity. Potential 7-7.5% yield (on asking price, when fully let). Retirement sale.
3 bed maisonette & garage (offered with vacant possession). Tenanted doubled fronted retail unit, achieving £12,000 per annum rental income. Located on busy shopping parade. Presented to a very high standard. Situated in popular coastal town.
The living accommodation is spread over the first and second floor and comprises - entrance lobby, hall with stairs to first floor landing, store room, lounge/dining room, day room, kitchen/breakfasting room and utility room. There are three bedrooms, the master with en suite, and a family bathroom.
Externally there is a garage and a small yard.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7599471. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rook Matthews Sayer, Whitley Bay . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.