3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClark Road, Ditchingham, Bungay
- Three Bedrooms
- Low Maintenance Garden
- Fantastic Investment Opportunity
A delightful semi-detached property situated on a popular cul-de-sac in Ditchingham boasting three bedrooms, garage and low maintenance gardens. The property requires some internal updating and is attractively priced. Early viewing is advised.
Lounge 22' 7" x 12' 7" Max narrowing to 7' 8" Min ( 6.88m x 3.84m Max narrowing to 2.34m Min )
uPVC window to front aspect, fireplace with electric fire.
Kitchen 8' 1" x 11' ( 2.46m x 3.35m )
Window to rear aspect, fitted kitchen with a range of wal land base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, tiling, oven, hob, space for fridge freezer, door to garage.
Stairs from ground floor, loft access.
Bedroom One 8' 1" x 12' 8" ( 2.46m x 3.86m )
uPVC windows to front and rear aspect, radiator, loft access.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 9' 8" ( 3.10m x 2.95m )
uPVC window to front aspect, 2x built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 6' 3" x 10' 2" ( 1.91m x 3.10m )
uPVC window to rear aspect, radiator.
uPVC window to rear aspect, bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin, WC, part tiling.
Garage 18' 6" Max x 8' 3" ( 5.64m Max x 2.51m )
To the front of the property is a dropped kerb giving access to a driveway with parking for one vehicle, leading to the garage. There is also a small lawn area to the front.
The rear garden is laid to shingle, with a patio terrace, wooden shed and is enclosed by fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64955071.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGY104179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bungay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.