2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleSea View Road, Mundesley, NORWICH
- Guide Price £230,000 - £240,000
- Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Fantastic Location Near To Beach & Shops
This spacious detached Bungalow is located on a private road within walking distance of the village centre, cliffs and beach with accommodation comprising a generous reception hall, living room, kitchen, garden room, two double bedrooms and family bathroom with corner bath.
This spacious detached Bungalow is located on a private road within walking distance of the village centre, cliffs and beach with accommodation comprising a generous reception hall, living room, kitchen, garden room, two double bedrooms and family bathroom with corner bath. The property benefits from gas fired central heating, fitted wardrobes, double glazed windows and a private drive.
Mundesley is a favourite coastal holiday destination on the North Norfolk coast and centred around its sandy beaches and wonderful coastal walks. The village itself offers local shops, including Tesco, amusements, public houses, hotels, schooling and a frequent bus service providing access to the surrounding coastal villages and Cromer which offers comprehensive shops and superstores.
With a double glazed window to the front, radiator and carpet flooring.
Lounge 11' x 17' 4" ( 3.35m x 5.28m )
With a double glazed window to the rear and a double glazed door to the rear.
Kitchen 13' 10" x 17' Max ( 4.22m x 5.18m Max )
With fitted wall and base units, work surfaces, island with sink/drainer, range cooker and cooker hood, fitted fridge/freezer, integral washing machine and a double glazed window to the side.
With double glazed windows to the rear and side and tiled floor.
Bedroom 1 12' 1" x 9' to wardrobe ( 3.68m x 2.74m to wardrobe )
With a double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, radiator and carpet flooring.
Bedroom 2 8' 9" x 11' 1" ( 2.67m x 3.38m )
With a double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
With a WC, wash hand basin, corner bath with shower over, fitted cupboards, tiled floor, radiator and a double glazed window to the side.
With a shingled area and a driveway for off road parking.
Mainly laid to lawn with a patio area and fully enclosed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64955098.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWM106292. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, North Walsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.