3 bedroom terraced house for saleLord Street, ROTHERHAM
- Deceptively spacious three bedroom property
- Popular location - close to local amenities/transport links
- Very well presented accommodation through-out
- Lounge, dining room, 3 bedrooms
- Artificial grass providing low maintenance the good sized rear garden
ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS. This deceptively spacious property is situated in the popular location of Clifton, close to local amenities. Offering extremely well presented accommodation throughout & artificial grass rear to provide a low maintenance- perfect for families - CALL US NOW TO VIEW!
Having a UPVC double glazed door to the front, a useful storage cupboard, a central heating radiator and access to the cellar.
Lounge 14' into bay x 11' 4" ( 4.27m into bay x 3.45m )
Having a free standing electric fire, a central heating radiator and a UPVC double glazed bay window to the front.
A modern kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the sink and drainer unit, the integral washing machine and the integral dish washer. There is also space for a Range cooker, space for a fridge-freezer and a UPVC double glazed window to the side.
Dining Room 14' 11" x 12' 11" ( 4.55m x 3.94m )
Having a gas fire and surround, a central heating radiator and a UPVC double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom One 15' x 12' ( 4.57m x 3.66m )
Having a built in storage cupboard, a UPVC double glazed window to the front, access to the loft and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 11' 9" ( 3.94m x 3.58m )
Having a UPVC double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 1" x 9' 11" ( 1.85m x 3.02m )
Having a built in storage cupboard, a central heating radiator and a UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
Having a panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low flush W.C. There is also a central heating radiator and a UPVC double glazed window to the side.
To the front of the property is a yard whilst to the rear is a good sized garden over two tiers which has been laid with low maintenance artificial grass.
There is also a brick built storage area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64955566.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF108849. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.