1 bedroom flat for sale3/1 132 Medwyn Street, Victoria Park Mews, Whiteinch, Glasgow, G14 9QL
- CHECK OUT THE DRONE FOOTAGE & VIRTUAL TOUR
- VICTORIA PARK MEWS DEVELOPMENT
- JUST SOUTH OF VICTORIA PARK
- GREAT ROAD CONNECTIONS
- EXPRESS BUS TO CITY CENTRE IN 6 MINUTES
- 20 MINUTE WALK INTO THE HEART OF THE WEST END
- TOP FLOOR MODERN FLAT
- PRIVATE CAR PARK & GUEST BAYS TO THE FRONT
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- TESCO METRO & SCOTSTOUN LEISURE & STADIUM 5 & 10 MINUTES WALK
Stylish 1 bedroom top floor apartment formed within the highly revered Victoria Park Mews Development which is located just south of Victoria Park in the west end district of Whiteinch at the former Whiteinch Bath House and Swimming Pool site.
The building is entered via security entry and there is a rear door to car park and bin stores. The accommodation comprises; reception hall with store cupboard, stylish, south facing, open plan lounge, dining, kitchen, double bedroom and to complete the layout there is a smart 3 piece bathroom with over-bath shower. The property has gas central heating, double glazing, private parking to the rear and guest parking bays to the front. It should also be noted that this property boasts superb natural light via the large south facing windows.
Locally there are excellent road networks for the M8/M77, the airport and the expressway for the city centre. There are regular buses on Dumbarton Road and a superb express bus which delivers passengers to the city centre along the expressway in around 5 minutes. Further transport options lie in Partick with tube, train and taxi rank along with extensive shopping at M&S, Sainsbury, Lidl, Boots, Argos and Morrisons. Together with the nearby Whiteinch Tesco Metro
This superb starter flat is sure to impress, please check out the drone footage and virtual tour to see for yourself.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64955992.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IVW1000829. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ivy Property, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.