3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGrey Street, Gainsborough, DN21 2PS
- Recently updated & modernised traditional semi detached home
- Lounge diner & modern fitted kitchen
- Three bedrooms & bathroom with white suite
- Enclosed garden to the rear
- Excellent first time buyer or investor opportunity
- No upward chain
- EPC RATING : D
DDM Residential are delighted to offer for sale this recently updated and modernised semi detached house available with no upward chain for ease of purchase. Situated in a central area of Gainsborough the property briefly comprises entrance hall with stairs to first floor, lounge diner, modern fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom with modern white suite. Having uPVC double glazing, gas central heating and low maintenance gardens to the front and rear. NO UPWARD CHAIN.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4941474. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Gainsborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.