4 bedroom detached house for saleTrent View, Marton, Gainsborough
- Four Bedrooms & Extensive Living Accommodation
- Off-Road Parking & Garage
- Outdoor Swimming Pool Facilities
- Beautifully Maintained South Facing Rear Gardens
Situated within the quaint and sought after village of Marton is this ever spacious four bedroom detached family home benefiting from ample off-road parking, garage, outdoor swimming pool facilities, sauna room, light and airy accommodation throughout and beautifully maintained gardens.
Situated within the quaint and sought after village of Marton is this ever spacious four bedroom detached family home benefiting from ample off-road parking, garage, outdoor swimming pool facilities, sauna room, light and airy accommodation throughout and beautifully maintained south facing rear gardens. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Lounge, Dining Room, Study, L-Shaped Breakfast Kitchen, Utility, Cloakroom, Play Room, Sauna Room, Conservatory, Four Bedrooms to the First Floor and a Family Bathroom. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO FULLY APPRECIATE THE SPACE AND STANDARD OF ACCOMMODATION BEING OFFERED TO THE MARKET.
With front entrance door, tiled flooring, wooden framed windows to the side aspect and further door leading into:-
Enjoying excellent natural lighting with stairs rising to the first floor, wall mounted panel radiator, understairs storage cupboard, wooden framed window to the side aspect, coving, wall lights and doors through to the further ground floor accommodation.
With low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and an obscure wooden framed window to the front aspect.
Lounge 21' 10" x 15' 11" into alcove ( 6.65m x 4.85m into alcove )
A spacious, light and airy reception room having a wooden framed window to the front aspect, wooden framed French doors to the rear aspect, double doors into the Conservatory, coving, wall lights and a feature open fireplace with decorative surround, back and hearth. Opening into:-
Dining Room 12' 1" x 11' 8" ( 3.68m x 3.56m )
Having a wooden framed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, coving, wall lights and a serving hatch from the Kitchen.
Study 12' into bay x 11' 4" ( 3.66m into bay x 3.45m )
Having a wooden framed box bay window to the side aspect, wooden framed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and coving.
L-Shaped Breakfast Kitchen 24' max x 15' 1" max ( 7.32m max x 4.60m max )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer and an integrated oven with hob and cooker hood; complete with tiled splashbacks, loft access, dual aspect wooden framed windows to the rear and side, door to the rear aspect leading out to the garden, coving, spotlights and access to further accommodation.
Utility 9' 8" x 6' 4" ( 2.95m x 1.93m )
Having space and plumbing for a dishwasher and washing machine, wall mounted panel radiator, tiled flooring and a wooden framed window to the side aspect.
With low level WC, wash hand basin, wall mounted panel radiator and an obscure wooden framed window to the side aspect.
Play Room 17' 6" into alcove x 11' 9" ( 5.33m into alcove x 3.58m )
Having a wooden framed window to the front aspect, wooden framed French doors to the side aspect, walk-in store cupboard and a door leading into:-
Being fitted with a sauna and tiled shower cubicle; complete with a wooden framed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, door to the side aspect leading out to the garden and a built-in storage cupboard.
Conservatory 20' 1" excluding walkway x 12' 6" ( 6.12m excluding walkway x 3.81m )
Having windows to all aspects, tiled flooring and double doors leading out to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Having two wooden framed windows to the front aspect, loft access, wall mounted panel radiator and doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 14' 11" x 10' 7" max ( 4.55m x 3.23m max )
Having a wooden framed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and boiler cupboard.
Bedroom Two 13' x 11' 8" into wardrobes ( 3.96m x 3.56m into wardrobes )
Having a wooden framed window to the side aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 11' 9" ( 3.63m x 3.58m )
Having a wooden framed window to the rear aspect and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom Four 15' into walkway x 9' 10" ( 4.57m into walkway x 3.00m )
Having a wooden framed window to the front aspect and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Being fitted with a four piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath and a shower cubicle; complete with part tiled walls, tiled flooring, eave storage, two obscure wooden framed windows to the front aspect, an obscure wooden framed window to the side aspect and a wall mounted panel radiator.
To the front the property there is extensive and gated off-road parking leading to the garage and lawned areas with mature trees and pathway to the front entrance door. The rear garden is south facing and predominantly laid to lawn with patio areas being split into three sections including an orchard and vegetable patch. Furthermore the property boasts outdoor swimming pool facilities.
Garage 19' 11" x 16' 7" ( 6.07m x 5.05m )
With up and over door, power, lighting, window to the rear aspect and a personal door to the rear aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64961858.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR111344. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.