5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLichfield Road, Armitage, Rugeley
- Five Bedroom Semi Detached House
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Substantially Extended With Side Annexe
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Tarmac Drive For Three Vehicles
***NO UPWARD CHAIN***
Lovett&Co. Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this well presented five bedroom semi detached house. The property has been substantially extended with the addition of an annexe to the side.
It is situated in the popular village of Armitage & Handsacre and enjoys a range of local village amenities whilst also benefiting from further facilities found within the nearby Cathedral City of Lichfield or Rugeley town centre. Commuter benefits include A5, A38 and the M6 toll Road linking the Midlands Motorway network and there are both Cross and Inter City railway lines available from Lichfield City.
The property has two floors; on the ground floor: Porch, lounge, open plan kitchen/diner with pantry, side annexe comprising: sitting room/bedroom, sitting room two, utility and shower room. On the first floor: four bedrooms with en-suite to master and family bathroom. Externally the property offers: tarmac drive with parking for three vehicles and rear garden. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and central heating through out.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64962268.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4934257. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovett&Co. Estate Agents, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.