4 bedroom detached house for saleOxbow Road, West Derby, L12
- Sought after location
- Four generously sized bedrooms
- Off road parking for multiple vehicles
- Double garage & Conservatory
- Solar powered gas central heating
- Gardens to front & rear
- Detached property on large plot
- Double glazing throughout
- Scope for refurbishment
- Close to a range of amenities
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the sought-after area of West Derby is this delightful, spacious property. Compromising of a porch, entrance hallway, open plan lounge/diner, kitchen, a downstairs W/C, four-bedrooms, a family bathroom, double garage and a conservatory this makes for an ideal family home. There are also gardens to the front, side and rear of the property with room for off road parking with access to the garage. The property has central heating and double glazing throughout. There is also hard wood flooring and solar roof panels. The property has been priced with a scope to refurbish to your dream family home.
The location of the property is around 15 minutes from Liverpool City Centre and has a range of local amenities within the vicinity. Croxteth Hall and Country Park is within walking distance of the property which holds various events throughout the year. There is also a horse riding school, tours of the main house, cafe and a farm within the park.
Local road networks that lead to major motorways in the North West are accessible via stockbridge village and East Lancashire Road which are a 5-minute drive from the property. There is also bus networks to various locations within the City. Around 10 minutes from the property is West Derby Village. Here there are a range of shops, pubs, restaurants and local schools both primary and senior. Taking a long walk through Croxteth Hall and Country Park will lead you to West Derby Village.
Upon arrival to the property is a well maintained front garden with shrubbery and both laid to lawn and paved area. On entrance to the property is a hallway with stairs leading to the first floor and doors leading to the lounge, dining room, kitchen and W/C. Access to the conservatory is through sliding doors located in the lounge and from there this leads into a well maintained large rear garden with a paved patio area, laid to lawn area and established planted shrubs and tree.
On the first floor of the property is a landing area with a wooden rail area around the stairs. There are doors leading off to the four double bedrooms and family bathroom. There is also access to the loft and an airing cupboard.
Important Notice to Purchasers:
* We endeavour to make our sales fair, accurate and reliable but these are only a general guide and they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or facts. We do not guarantee or test any services, systems or appliances listed in the specification as to their operating or efficiency ability, we therefore strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalizing their offer to purchase. All measurements that are stated are only intended as guidance only and are not precise, you should therefore verify the dimensions carefully before ordering any built-in furniture, carpets or laminates.
* Intending purchasers please note that you will be asked to produce some identification documentation at a later stage as part of the anti-money laundering regulations, we therefore please ask for your co-operation in this matter so that there will be no delays in agreeing a sale for the property.
* The information issued is in good faith but does not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in this article should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Red Rooves Limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loans secured against it.
Porch : 1.60m x 1.48m (5'3" x 4'10") , Double glazed front door and windows, wood entrance door into entrance hall, solid wood flooring
Entrance Hall : 4.02m x 1.70m (13'2" x 5'7") , Wooden flooring, carpet to stairs, radiator with thermostatic control, panelled doors
Ground W/C : 0.54m x 1.95m (1'9" x 6'5") , Low level W/C, sink in vanity unit, tiled walls and floor, electric extractor and spotlights in ceiling.
Lounge/Dining Room : 7.20m x 3.90m (23'7" x 12'10") + 2.45m x 2.78m , Hard wood floor, double glazed front aspect window, double glazed rear aspect sliding doors for access to conservatory, 2 x radiators with thermostatic control, brick surround fireplace, panelled door and aerial points.
Kitchen : 3.90m x 3.01m (12'10" x 9'11") , Double glazed rear aspect window, double glazed side aspect door for access to garden, range of matching wall and floor units with rolled edge worktop, integrated sink with drainer, dishwasher, hob and extractor, PVC cladding to walls, tiled floor, radiator with thermostatic control.
Conservatory : 5.89m x 2.42m (19'4" x 7'11") , Double glazed windows around conservatory with double glazed French doors which lead to garden, four opening windows, and tiled floor.
Landing : 5.22m x 3.56m (17'2" x 11'8") , Wooden banister, airing cupboard, front aspect double glazed window, carpet
Bedroom One : 3.75m x 3.94m (12'4" x 12'11") , Double glazed front aspect window, carpet, fitted wardrobes with sliding mirror doors, radiator with thermostatic control, panelled door.
Bedroom Two : 3.44m x 3.57m (11'3" x 11'9") , Double glazed front aspect window, radiator with thermostatic control, carpet, panelled door.
Bedroom Three : 3.93m x 3.12m (12'11" x 10'3") , Double glazed rear aspect window, radiator with thermostatic control, carpet, panelled door.
Bedroom Four : 3.45m x 3.62m (11'4" x 11'11") , Double glazed rear aspect window, radiator with thermostatic control, electric shower, carpet, panelled door.
Family Bathroom : 1.70m x 2.65m (5'7" x 8'8") , Low level W/C, vanity sink unit, corner bath with shower unit, double glazed rear aspect window, panelled door, towel rail.
Double Garage : 5.89m x 4.85m (19'4" x 15'11") , Space for parking two vehicles
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference REDRO_000579. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Red Rooves Ltd, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.