3 bedroom terraced house for salePage Close, Calne
- 38 ft open plan living / family / kitchen
- Southerly aspect rear garden
- Three bedrooms
- No onward chain
- Cul-de-sac location
Open plan living is the redeeming feature of this well presented three bedroom home. Situated in a popular cul-de-sac setting and being sold with the bonus of NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Page Close is a wonderful example of a three bedroom house. Having undergone a ground floor extension the living rooms really open up to allow for spacious family living, kitchen and dining all in one lovely, light open plan space.
Located in a popular cul-de-sac setting on the edge of the market town of Calne, approximately 15 miles to the east of the Georgian City of Bath, the town centre has a wealth of beautiful and historic buildings and provides a variety of shops and local amenities to include primary and secondary schools, sports centre, doctors, dentist, pubs, restaurants and various sports clubs to include cricket, football and rugby. There is easy access to Bath, Bristol, Swindon and the M4 making the area a desirable place for Commuters to live.
Entrance to this three bedroom property is via the front door leading into the entrance hall which comprises : stairs leading to the first floor, archway to the kitchen, under stairs cupboard, further storage cupboard and a radiator.
Open Plan Family / Living Room 38' (max) x 16' ( 11.58m (max) x 4.88m )
Light and spacious reception room with a double glazed window to the rear aspect and a double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden. Television aerial point, inset spot lights, three radiators and laminate flooring.
Kitchen Area 15' 1" x 10' ( 4.60m x 3.05m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a good range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink/drainer with tiled splash backs. Plumbing for washing machine, space for slot in cooker and fridge/freezer. Double glazed window to the front aspect, central heating boiler and laminate flooring.
Stairs from the entrance hall, airing cupboard, loft access and a radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 10" x 8' 11" ( 4.22m x 2.72m )
Master bedroom situated to the rear of the property with a double glazed window overlooking the garden. Fitted with double wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' x 10' 1" (max) ( 4.27m x 3.07m (max) )
Spacious second bedroom with a double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 9" x 6' 10" ( 3.28m x 2.08m )
Situated to the rear of the property with a double glazed window overlooking the garden and a radiator.
Family bathroom comprising a low level w/c, wash hand basin, shower cubicle and corner bath. Two obscure double glazed windows to the front aspect and a radiator.
The low maintenance southerly aspect rear garden is laid to patio and is enclosed by panel fencing with gated rear access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64967071.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105912. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.