3 bedroom house for saleWestbourne Road, Downend, Bristol, BS16 6RX
- 1950's Family Home
- Lounge * Dining * Conservatory
- 3 Bedrooms & Loft Room
- 4 Piece Family Bathroom
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room * Cloakroom
- D/Glazed * Gas C Heating
- Lovely Gardens * Popular Downend Area
- Garage & Parking * Viewing Recommended
Michael Nicholas are delighted to offer to the market this impressive 1950's Family home. The property is located within the highly sought after Downend area of South Gloucestershire, it's close to local shops, highly rated schools, bus routes and road networks and is within walking distance of the wonderful leap valley conservation area. In brief offers the following accommodation.
Upon entry you will find an entrance porch, traditional style entrance hallway, open plan but defined lounge and dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, conservatory and cloakroom.
To the first floor can be found 3 bedrooms and a modern 4 piece family bathroom. To the 2nd floor can be found a loft room.
Externally the property offers well tended and established south facing garden to the rear, garage measuring 20' 7'' x 8' 4'' and off street parking.
Further benefits include, gas central heating and double glazing.
Properties of this style and nature tend to sell quickly, so to avoid any disappointment call now to arrange your viewing.
From our office in Downend proceed through the shops onto the continuation of Badminton Road. Continue along until you reach Westbourne Road on the right hand side. Turn right, pass the local shops and continue along until you reach number 44 on the right hand side.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 441424. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Nicholas, Downend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.