3 bedroom terraced house for saleMiddle Lane, ROTHERHAM
- Three bedroom semi detached
- Popular location - close to Rotherham Town Centre & transport links
- Lounge, dining room, conservatory
- Larger than average rear garden
- NO CHAIN
ATTENTION INVESTORS / FIRST TIME BUYERS. This three bedroom semi detached property is situated in the popular location of Clifton, close to Rotherham Town Centre & local amenities. Offering spacious accommodation and A good sized rear garden - CALL US NOW!
Having a UPVC double glazed door to the front, an understairs storage cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 12' 8" x 11' 6" ( 3.86m x 3.51m )
Having a gas fire, a central heating radiator and a UPVC double glazed bay window to the front.
Dining Room 10' 10" x 11' 11" ( 3.30m x 3.63m )
Having a UPVC double glazed window to the rear, a central heating radiator and a gas fire & surround.
Kitchen 6' 5" x 8' 9" ( 1.96m x 2.67m )
Fitted with with and base units and work surfaces housing the integral hob and oven. There is also space for a washing machine, space for a fridge-freezer, a central heating radiator and a UPVC double glazed window to the side. There is also a useful pantry.
Conservatory 8' x 6' ( 2.44m x 1.83m )
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 10' 9" ( 3.63m x 3.28m )
Having a UPVC double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 14' 3" ( 3.33m x 4.34m )
Having a UPVC double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 6" x 6' 9" ( 2.29m x 2.06m )
Having built in storage and a UPVC double glazed window to the front.
Having a panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin and a low flush W.C. There is also a storage cupboard, a central heating radiator and a UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
To the front of the property is garden whilst to the rear is a larger than average lawned garden with a patio area and mature trees and shrubs. There is also a wooden shed and built in storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64968559.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF108816. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.