2 bedroom flat for salePlot 17 The Old Library, Cheltenham Road, BRISTOL, BS6 5QX
- Two bedroom apartment
- Lovely, light living space
- Integrated appliances
- Flooring included throughout
- Use of communal garden & cycle store
- Contemporary design to a high quality specification
In one of the most sought after areas of Bristol, The Old Library is the perfect place to enjoy everything Bristol has to offer.
Plot 17 boasts a spacious living/dining room with French doors leading to a fantastic balcony overlooking Winsley Road. The master bedroom is complete with en-suite shower room, a further bathroom is also available with a shower over bath. A handy utility cupboard situated in the entrance hall provides storage space and also includes an integrated washer/dryer.
The stylish kitchen is made up of white gloss handless units and blackstone square edged worktop with matching upstand. Homeowners will also benefit from an integrated single oven, 4 ring electric hob, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer.
Flooring is included throughout, a luxury vinyl tile to the entrance hall, kitchen/living/dining area, en-suite and bathroom. Carpet will be included to both bedrooms.
Premium design features include stainless steel fittings, large double glazed windows, Porcelanosa ceramic tiles to the bathroom, and a whole host of integrated technologies needed for a today's connected world.
Call for further information 0117 9461799.
Agents Note: Images used are CGI's.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 351125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents - New Homes, Bath/Bristol . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.