3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKestrel Close, Baswich, Stafford
- Two / Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Home
- Large Lounge, Spacious Dining Room, Conservatory & Guest WC
- Two Large Bedrooms & A Further Large Double Bedroom / Reception Room
- Contemporary Kitchen & Bathroom With Walk In Shower
- Ample Parking, Garage Store & Low Maintenance Back Garden
- Highly Desirable Location
The Kestrel is one of the only birds to hover whilst hunting, and you will know if you have been hovering around the housing market, hunting for your dream home in this part of town, that they are few and far between. What is even rarer is to find one presented to such a superb standard, and having been extended to the ground floor. This beautifully appointed home offers hugely spacious room proportions throughout and comprises an entrance porch, large living room, extensive dining room with conservatory off, a superb modern kitchen and a flexible ground floor room which could act as a third bedroom with it's own access or a further reception room, with a guest WC off. Upstairs are two large bedrooms, with the original master having been knocked into the original third bedroom creating an extremely spacious room, whilst there is also a large family bathroom with walk-in shower. Outside, the property benefits from having ample parking on the block paved drive, whilst there is side access to a rear garden, which is extremely low maintenance having a paved sitting area and paved tiered areas. There is also a large and useful garage store, so what more is there to want? This property really is a superb one to sink your claws into, so call us today to commence your move to this superb home!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64972615.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8637507. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dourish & Day, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.