5 bedroom detached house for sale"Broadfield" Horse Park Lane, Pilling PR3 6AS
- Deceptively Spacious Detached Family Home
- Five Bedrooms (master en suite & balcony)
- Luxury Fitments Throughout
- Impressive Country Style Kitchen
- Large Gardens Front Side & Rear
- Office, Utility, G/F Cloaks Plus 2 Reception Rooms & Garden Room
- NO CHAIN
- Double Garage & Generous Driveway
We Are Delighted To Offer A Rare Opportunity To Purchase This Well Maintained And Presented, Five Bedroom Detached Family Home Boasting Enviable Views Of The Countryside To All Elevations. Offering Well Appointed Accommodation And A Semi Rural Location, Viewing Is Essential To Appreciate And Advised Early. Comprising Impressive Gallery Landing Entrance Room, Lounge With Ingol Nook Fire Surround, Further Reception Room / Second Lounge, Office, Kitchen Breakfast Room Opening Into Dining Area And Further Lounge And Into Garden Room. Utility Room And Ground Floor Cloaks. To The First Floor Five Bedrooms, Master Bedroom With Balcony And En Suite Facility And Family Bathroom. Double Garage & Generous Driveway Providing Extensive Off Road Parking. Large Gardens Front Side And Rear. AVAILABLE WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64977700.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5966826. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Royle Estates, Management & Lettings Agents, Poulton-Le-Fylde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.