3 bedroom detached house for saleGlebe Field Chase, Wetherby, West Yorkshire, LS22
- Skilfully extended family home
- Stunning interior design
- Enlarged sitting room
- Luxury fitted kitchen
- Superb family/dining room
- Excellent master bedroom suite
- Two further double bedrooms / house bathroom
- Garage / landscaped gardens
This skilfully extended three bedroom detached family home is appointed to the highest of standards throughout with luxury kitchen and bathroom fittings, striking interior design and excellent car parking along with landscaped low maintenance gardens.
Those purchasers seeking a detached family home with accommodation of a contemporary feel need look no further than this conveniently located and superbly presented property.
Our clients have undertaken a carefully planned programme of extensions and improvements, the end result being an impressive arrangement of high quality accommodation over three floors with gas fired heating, comprehensive double glazing and 'designer' brushed chrome radiators throughout the ground floor.
A reception hall features high quality oak flooring which extends into an impressive enlarged sitting room with recessed downlighters, feature fireplace and provision for wall mounted television. The luxury kitchen boasts granite work surfaces and integrated cooking appliances and opens into a superb family/dining room with a part-vaulted ceiling and French doors to gardens.
A first floor landing with extensive built-in wardrobes serves two double bedrooms with high quality built-in furniture and a superb house bathroom with shower enclosure and full Travertine tiling. Finally the entire second floor is given over to a master bedroom suite with its own luxury en-suite shower room.
There is extensive paved car parking alongside front gardens and an attached garage (17' x 8' overall) sub-divided into a front storage section (8'3 x 8'3) and a rear utility room (8'6 x 8'). Finally rear gardens are fully enclosed and of a low maintenance nature including a private seating area and ornamental pond.
Proceeding out of Wetherby on Spofforth Hill, turn right into Glebe Field Drive and third left into Glebe Field Chase where the property occupies the corner plot on the left hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64979320.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WET180090. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Wetherby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.