2 bedroom terraced house for saleSmith Street, Kirkham, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 2JB
- Modern Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Ideal Position Close To All Amenities
- Spacious Lounge
- Modern Fitted Dining Kitchen
- Two Good Size Bedrooms With Robe Storage
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Enclosed Rear Garden & On Street Parking
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** MODERN TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE PROPERTY WITH A FULLY ENCLOSED GARDEN TO THE REAR *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this modern two bedroom mid terrace property situated in a quiet yet popular residential location in Kirkham. Situated close to all local amenities, travel links and well regarded schools and just a short distance from main motorway links, this ideal positioned property offers modern flexible living and on internal inspection briefly comprises of entrance hallway with stairs leading to the first floor accommodation, spacious lounge, modern fitted dining kitchen, two good size bedrooms with fitted robe storage and a modern fitted three piece bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts a fully enclosed rear garden with a paved patio area, astro turf and raised decked area ideal for outdoor entertainment. On street parking is available to the front of the property. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the quality of accommodation this superb property has to offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 363014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Kirkham & Freckleton Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.