Land for salePlot 2, Craigmore Crag, Carbeth, Blanefield, G63
- Well positioned plot of land
- With planning permission in principle
- 13 miles from Glasgow City Centre
- 16 miles from Glasgow Airport
- 27 miles from Stirling
Well positioned plot of land with planning permission in principle
While the plot offers real country living, the city is easily accessible. Glasgow (13 miles) Scotland's largest city, offers outstanding shopping, excellent theatres, world class galleries and a thriving business district. The city can be accessed by rail via train stations at Milngavie (about 6 miles) and Bearsden (about 5 miles). Both have thriving town centres and excellent specialist shopping. The nearby village of Strathblane (3 miles) offers schooling at primary level while Balfron High School is the nearest state secondary school and is held in very high regard.
Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, an area of outstanding beauty, is only a few minutes drive to the north.
Planning permission granted in principle for detached home - Stirling Council - 14/00602/PPP
The images in this listing are computer generated, based on the Architect's drawings & reflect the approved planning permissions
The boundary plan was created for identification purposes only and its accuracy is not guaranteed and is subject to change.
From Glasgow and Bearsden Cross, take the A809 north, signed for Drymen. Stay on the A809 passing Hilton Park Golf Club on the right hand side. Immediately after the Carbeth Inn, turn right onto the B821 (Cuilts Road) , follow the B821 and the plots are the third entrance on the right hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64985498.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GLS160243. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.