5 bedroom detached house for saleCotes Road, Barrow upon Soar, Loughborough
- A Unique Extended Property
- Energy Rating E
- Five Bedrooms (including Annex)
- Two Bathrooms
- Feature Living/Dining Kitchen Extension
- Living Room & Snug
- Log Cabin & Workshop/Cabin
- Long Driveway
- Approximately 1.3 Acres of Gardens & Grounds
- Approximately 2.54 Acres in Total including River & Track
Enjoying a spectacular riverside location with a 210 metre frontage with the River Soar and adjacent paddock, a highly individual five bedroom, three bathroom detached family home which includes a self-contained annex and having Riparian rights for fishing and mooring. The accommodation comprises a guest lodge, two reception rooms, feature open plan living/dining kitchen, the whole taking advantage of outstanding views over the river and woodland beyond. The property is privately situated on an unnavigable section of the River Soar and the property has considerable further potential. Benefitting from gas fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing. Viewing is essential to appreciate the stunning setting of the property.
The nearby village of Barrow upon Soar is situated just off the A6 in between Leicester and Loughborough. The village offers a thriving community based around the church and school with extensive shopping facilities and public houses. The river Soar runs past the village and offers attractive walks and wildlife. The village has its own railway station on the Loughborough/Leicester line and is ideally situated for access to a number of surrounding centres including Loughborough, Leicester, Nottingham and Melton Mowbray.
Leaving Barrow upon Soar along Cotes Road the private access leading down to The White House is on the left hand side as identifiable by our for sale board. Turning onto the track pass the first two houses on the left, the track eventually arriving at the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64986223.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BNT151024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bentons, Melton Mowbray. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.