4 bedroom detached house for saleBeckenham Hill, Catford, London, SE6
Offers in Excess of
- Detached four bedroom period house
- Character features throughout
- Two bathrooms & downstairs cloakroom
- Brick paved driveway for 2 to 3 cars
- Summer house, good place to work from home
CHAIN FREE Detached 1920's four bedroom character house with paved driveway for 2 to 3 cars. Two Reception rooms. Two bathrooms. Large summer house. Excellent location for train station and Beckenham High St.
Catford is growing in popularity among commuters as journeys from its two mainline stations can take as little as 10 minutes to Central London.
The Broadway Theatre is an impressive Art Deco building, with a regular programme of shows and events. Catford’s other premium attraction is Mountsfield Park – one of London’s best open spaces and home of the annual People’s Day. Catford’s Black Cat sculpture remains a well-loved landmark.
Stained glass entrance door.
Radiator, wood floor.
16' 8" x 18' 4" (5.08m x 5.6m)
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, feature fireplace, solid wood panelled walls.
15' 11" x 14' 0" (4.85m x 4.27m)
Window to rear, feature fireplace, coved ceiling, ceiling rose, door to garden.
Double glazed window to side, low level WC, hand wash basin.
9' 3" x 7' 8" (2.82m x 2.34m)
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Double glazed window to side, tiled floor and walls, panelled bath with mix taps and shower attachment, low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin.
23' 4" x 14' 10" (7.1m x 4.52m)
Double glazed entrance door, double glazed windows, laminate wood floor, lighting and power.
Approx. 80ft lawn area.
Block brick driveway with parking for 2-3 cars.
15' 3" x 9' 6" (4.65m x 2.9m)
Double glazed window to side, range of wall and base units with roll edge worktops, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mix taps, part tiled walls, built in oven, hob and extractor, space for dishwasher, double glazed door to garden, cupboard housing wall mounted boiler.
8' 4" x 22' 2" (2.54m x 6.76m)
Double glazed door to garden, pedestal hand wash basin, wood floor.
10' 2" x 11' 3" (3.1m x 3.43m)
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, cupboard.
Loft access, stained glass window to side.
18' 6" x 15' 9" (5.64m x 4.8m)
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, fitted carpet.
Double glazed window to side, low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin, fully tiled shower cubicle.
15' 11" x 13' 8" (4.85m x 4.17m)
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64987690.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAT170106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Jackson, Catford . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.