4 bedroom barn conversion for saleAstley Court, Astley, Shrewsbury
A beautifully presented and very attractive detached barn conversion full of charm and character, situated within a quiet position on the fringe of this popular and accessible village only a few minutes drive from Shrewsbury.
Key Features -
* Well configured and spacious accommodation with lots of lovely features
* Living room connecting to garden room/conservatory
* Well fitted kitchen/dining room with full length feature window to front and door to rear sun terrace
* Entrance hall with cloakroom, family room/office and utility
* Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room
* 3 further bedrooms and family bathroom
* Gas fired central heating and double glazed windows
* Private block paved driveway and lawned garden with paved terrace
* To the rear of the property there is a sunny walled courtyard garden connecting to conservatory and kitchen
* Superb location next to open countryside and only a few minutes drive from the bypass, Shrewsbury town and retail parks
Entrance Hall -
Kitchen/Dining Room - about 5.21m x 3.70m (about 17'1" x 12'2") -
Living Room - about 5.21m x 4.81m (about 17'1" x 15'9") -
Conservatory - about 3.50m x 3.80m (about 11'6" x 12'6") -
Family Room - about 3.80m x 3m (about 12'6" x 9'10") -
Utility - about 1.31m x 3.32m (about 4'4" x 10'11") -
Bedroom One - about 3.82m x 3.42m (about 12'6" x 11'3") -
Bedroom Two - about 4.11m x 3m (about 13'6" x 9'10") -
Bedroom Three - about 2.54m x 4.70m (about 8'4" x 15'5") -
Bedroom Four - about 2.50m x 4.30m (about 8'2" x 14'1") -
Bathroom - about 1.70m x 2.70m (about 5'7" x 8'10") -
Entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen/dining room, living room, conservatory, family room, utility, 4 bedrooms (one en-suite) family bathroom, gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, walled courtyard garden
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64989574.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27799489. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cooper Green Pooks, Shrewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.