3 bedroom flat for saleOberstein Road, Battersea
Offers in Excess of
- Victorian conversion
- Split level
- Three double bedrooms
- Large open plan kitchen / reception area
- Excellent condition throughout
- Bright and Airy
- Long lease & low running costs
- 5 min walk to Clapham Junction rail station & local amenities
This stunning Victorian property is desirably located on a quiet residential road off St John's Hill and within walking distance to Clapham Junction Rail station and Wandsworth Common. This unique and full of character three double bedrooms, split-level flat is on the ever popular Oberstein Road.
This stunning Victorian conversion property is desirably located on a quiet residential road off St John's Hill and within walking distance to Clapham Junction Rail station and Wandsworth Common. This unique and full of character three double bedrooms, split-level flat is on the ever popular Oberstein Road - on the periphery of the Northcote Road area. It is offered to the market in immaculate condition with a neutral finish and comparable in square footage to a traditional period freehold house. This period conversion has been refurbished and maintained to the highest of standards with contemporary finish throughout. Upon entry to the first floor you are welcomed by a spacious, bright and airy open plan reception room with traditional plantation shutters as well as a contemporary fitted kitchen with high specification integrated appliances. As you ascend to the second floor the property also benefits from three well-proportioned double bedrooms with a modern three piece bathroom suite. With an abundance of natural light throughout this property further benefits from high ceilings and engineered wooden floorboards in the living room and fitted kitchen. The flat is offered to the market with a long lease and low maintenance / running cost on a per annum basis. Oberstein Road is within walking distance of the local amenities, bars and restaurants on St Johns Hill and the Northcote Road area.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64989580.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTS104584. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Battersea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.