3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCoull at Barratt @ Heritage Grange, Frogston Road East, Edinburgh, EH17
- Spacious lounge
- Good storage space
- Kitchen/dining room
- Two double bedrooms
- Single bedroom
- Separate lounge
- Countryside living close to the city
- A good range of schools close by
The Coull is a stylish three bedroom home PERFECT FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS. The ground floor features a generous sized lounge, as well as an OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/DINING AREA which has FRENCH DOORS overlooking the back garden. There is also plently of storage space and a WC. Upstairs, there are two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and FAMILY BATHROOM for all the share.
- Kitchen / Dining - 3.58 x 3.59m (11'8'' x 11'9'')
- Lounge - 3.72 x 4.65m (12'2'' x 15'3'')
- Wc - 1.14 x 1.79m (3'9'' x 5'10'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.84 x 3.64m (12'7'' x 11'11'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3 x 3.33m (9'10'' x 10'11'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.13 x 3.15m (6'11'' x 10'4'')
- Bathroom - 1.94 x 1.9m (6'4'' x 6'2'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-64991872.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_600. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.