4 bedroom detached house for salePound Lane, Sonning
Withdrawn from Market
- EXECUTIVE FAMILY HOME
- SITUATED WITHIN THE VILLAGE OF SONNING
- VIEWS OVER SONNING GOLF CLUB
- BALCONY TO MAIN BEDROOM
- THREE BATHROOMS/SHOWER ROOMS
- DRESSING ROOM
- 31FT KITCHEN AREA
- APPROACHING 2/3RDS OF AN ACRE
- FOUR RECEPTION ROOMS
- TRIPLE GARAGE
Woodleys Estate Agents - Located within the village of Sonning, Edmond House enjoys an enviable position, with views overlooking Sonning Golf Club. Located on a plot approaching 2/3rds of an acre, this family home measuring 4,591 square feet and offers spacious accommodation throughout, including a triple garage, four large bedrooms (with the main bedroom offering balcony), dressing room to main bedroom, three bath/shower rooms, four reception rooms and a 31 ft kitchen/living area. The property is approached via electric gates to a spacious driveway area. A paved patio terrace abuts an area of ornamental Italian box hedging with a central pathway. A feature pagoda with many climbing roses, wisteria and creepers create a pleasant walkway to a further generous expanse of lawn with views overlooking the golf course. There is a brick built outbuilding/store.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64993691.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6893226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Woodleys Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.