3 bedroom terraced house for saleLadysmith Road, Enfield
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Spacious Lounge
- Good Sized Dining Room
- Large Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- 120ft West Facing Rear Garden
- Downstairs Cloakroom/Wc
- Modern Bathroom/Shower Room
- Off Street Parking for 2 Cars
- No Chain
- Furniture Can Be Included In Sale
A beautifully appointed bay windowed 1930s built family house in this most sought after and convenient cul-de-sac within level walking distance of Enfield Town multiple shopping centre and rail stations (Liverpool Street and Moorgate lines).
The particularly well presented accommodation has been modernised and extended by the present owners to provide spacious comfortable rooms and just some of its many pleasing features include:-
Entrance Hall - Stripped walnut flooring, column radiator, understairs storage cupboard.
Cloakroom/Wc - Wc, bracket basin with cupboard under, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
Dining Room - 4.57m x 4.04m (15' x 13'3") - Walnut flooring, open fireplace with inset gas living flame 'pebble' fire, radiator, open planned to LIVING ROOM.
Living Room - 4.11m x 3.73m (13'6" x 12'3") - Walnut flooring, radiator and cover, open planned to KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 5.08m x 2.77m (16'8" x 9'1") - Beautifully and comprehensively fitted in attractive cream coloured modern units comprising base units with work surfaces, inset white sink unit, integrated dishwasher, gas range cooker with fume extractor hood over, limestone tiled flooring, bi-folding doors to garden.
First Floor -
Spacious Landing - Fitted carpet, access to loft via built-in ladder. The loft is boarded and has lighting.
Bedroom One (Front) - 4.83m x 3.81m (15'10" x 12'6") - Fitted carpet, radiator, range of fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two (Rear) - 3.76m x 3.66m (12'4" x 12') - Fitted carpet, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three (Front) - 2.74m x 1.78m (9' x 5'10") - Laminate flooring, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
Bathroom/Shower Room - Panelled bathroom, pedestal basin, wc, separate shower cubicle, ceramic tiled floor, radiator, stained glass window, part tiled walls.
Front Garden - Attractively paved providing off street parking for two cars.
Rear Garden - Approximately 120ft of delightful rear garden, west facing, decked patio, laid to lawn, two timber sheds.
NB: THE FURNITURE CAN BE INCLUDED IN THE SALE IF REQUIRED
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64994723.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26820256. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnfields Estate Agents, Enfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.