2 bedroom apartment for saleAirpoint, Bedminster, Bristol, BS3
- Top floor apartment
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Open plan reception room
- Family bathroom
- Ensuite shower room
- Balcony off of master bedroom and reception room
- Fantastic views
- Excellent condition
- Two off-street parking spaces
- A short walk to local amenities
Cj Hole Southville are delighted to welcome to the sales market this two double bedroom, top floor apartment in the Airpoint Development.
This well presented property offers modern and spacious living by the way of an open plan reception room, with a fitted kitchen, pantry and balcony boasting fantastic views across the city. The property also offers two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, a family bathroom with shower over bath, and an ensuite shower room and balcony in the master bedroom. Further benefits include two off-street parking spaces, and the use of communal areas such as the roof-top running track, BBQ are and gym. This property is in an excellent condition throughout, and is just a short walk from local amenities.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU180481. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Southville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.