3 bedroom detached house for saleKINGSWINFORD, Winford Avenue
- MODERN DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- THREE BEDROOMS
- GROUND FLOOR GUEST CLOAKROOM/WC
- LARGE LOUNGE WITH WALK IN BAY
- FULL WIDTH RE-FITTED DINING KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- LUXURY RE-FITTED BATHROOM
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- DRIVE AND GARAGE
- SPECTACULAR ELEVATED VIEWS
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
Enjoying spectacular elevated views to the rear over Kingswinford/Wordsley and beyond, this IMPRESSIVE MODERN DETACHED FAMILY HOME is superbly located within a cul-de-sac and offers a GENEROUS layout of accommodation, all of which is BEAUTIFULLY APPOINTED and WELL PRESENTED throughout, including GAS CENTRAL HEATING/UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING, comprising: reception hall with guest cloakroom/WC off, large lounge with walk-in bay, impressive full width fitted kitchen with appliances with dining area and French doors leading out to the decking. There are THREE GOOD BEDROOMS and a LUXURY RE-FITTED BATHROOM. The property is set back beyond the front garden with DRIVEWAY, GARAGE and a private and sunny rear garden with decking, patio and lawn. EPC: D. KINGSWINFORD OFFICE
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6954717. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylors Estate Agents, Kingswinford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.