2 bedroom apartment for saleEndcliffe House, Lewis Crescent, Margate
- No chain
- Large sea facing apartment
- Open plan lounge with Turret and panoramic sea views
- Two double bedrooms
- 20ft Master bedroom with sea views
- Large dressing room with potential for en-suite
- Also available as completely refurbished apartment
- Double glazing and gas central heating
An opportunity to purchase a sea facing apartment within this development of 29 apartments located just minutes from Margate Old Town, Sandy Beaches, Turner Centre & Dreamland.
Lewis Crescent is sea facing cliff top location situated between Margate Old Town and Palm Bay. Walpole bay is just a few minutes walk away and Palm Bay Primary School is within easy reach. For the commuter there are bus routes into Margate and Broadstairs and Margate Train Station offers a direct line to London St Pancras.
Endcliffe House is situated on the site of the former Endcliffe Hall Hotel, Eastern Esplanade, Margate. Re-built in 2008 the building now comprises 29 two bedroom apartments, most having a with a sea facing aspect.
Apartment 24 is located on the top floor and boasts a turret living area with panoramic sea views. The property can either be purchased with a view to updating throughout or the developer will completely refurbish the apartment including fitting a brand new kitchen and bathroom (Refurbished price £230,000). The master bedroom has sea views and dressing room (potential en-suite), bedroom two also has sea views. The property also benefits from central heating and double glazing and is offered with a new 125 year lease.
Works to the exterior and communal of the building are already underway to upgrade and improve the building.
Staircase leading to all floors.
Lounge with open aspect kitchen. 4.88m (16'0") x 3.99m (13'1")
Turret bay living area. 3.43m (11'3") x 2.31m (7'7")
Bedroom one. 6.15m (20'2") x 2.92m (9'7") to include dressing room. (Potential en-suite)
Bedroom two. 3.20m (10'6") x 2.97m (9'9")
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64999924.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference XPT1001061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Xpertagents Ltd, UK. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.