3 bedroom bungalow for saleSchool Lane, Harby, Melton Mowbray
- Highly Deceptive Detached Bungalow
- Energy Rating D
- Three Reception Rooms including 27'10" x 13'1" Living/Dining room
- Fitted Kitchen with Silestone Work Surfacing & Large Utility Room
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Four Piece Family Bathroom + Further Shower Room
- Underfloor Gas Fired Central Heating
- Hardwood Sealed Unit Double Glazing Throughout
- Delightful Private South West Facing Landscaped Rear Garden
- Block Paved Drive Providing Hardstanding
*FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION* Situated within this well serviced and highly popular village in the heart of the Vale of Belvoir a highly deceptive three double bedroom detached split level bungalow featuring a 27’10” x 13’1” living/dining room, brick/double glazed conservatory, further sun lounge, large fitted kitchen and utility room, together with three double bedrooms, shower room and four piece family bathroom. Featuring a private south west facing rear landscaped garden and car port and garage, the property demands internal inspection to appreciate its size and position. Underfloor gas fired central heating throughout, hardwood sealed unit double glazing throughout.
Harby is situated within the heart of the Vale of Belvoir and offers excellent local facilities including a popular pub, active village school, church and busy garage with cafe. More extensive local facilities are available in the nearby market town of Bingham, Grantham and Melton Mowbray, the A52 providing fast access to Nottingham and the A46, access to Leicester, Newark and Lincoln.
The property is set back from the lane not far from the Village Primary School as identifiable by our For Sale sign.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65002129.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BNT180285. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bentons, Melton Mowbray. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.