11 bedroom property for salePrescott Yard, Clapham, London
- Impressive development of five prestigious two or three bedroom houses
- Located in the heart of vibrant Clapham
- Built around a landscaped courtyard garden
- Opportunity to invest in a total of 618 square metres of highly desirable living space
- Exceptionally High Quality Finishes
- Ultra Modern Design Detail
Prescott Yard is an impressive development of five prestigious two or three bedroom houses, in the heart of vibrant Clapham. It is close to Chelsea, Westminster, Central London and to The City and the new American Embassy in Vauxhall.
Offers are invited in excess of £7 million for this unique five-property Freehold development – built around a landscaped courtyard garden – with a 10-year structural building warranty.
This is an exciting opportunity to invest in a total of 618 square metres of highly desirable living space. The five individual units are costed at between £11,840 and £12,916 a square metre (£1,100 - £1,200 a square feet).
An impressive Freehold development of five prestigious two or
three bedroom houses – each with its own distinctive style and
character – built around a secure, tranquil landscaped courtyard in
the heart of cosmopolitan Clapham.
Set within a tranquil gated community, meticulous care and attention has gone into the design of these contemporary living spaces, with their light and bright interiors.
Each has its own distinctive style and character and benefits from 158 square metres (1,704 square feet) of shared courtyard space. The living wall, mature trees and shrubs are designer-landscaped by awarding-winning Scotscape.
Quality materials are the hallmark of these exceptional properties, which combine bespoke style with functionality. The five houses are fitted to a high specification that is designed to deliver urban design chic combined with effective operational performance, acceptable maintenance costs and approved security systems.
Prescott Yard is set in the heart of Clapham’s flourishing 21st century urban culture. Cosmopolitan village living rubs shoulders with Old Town heritage, while just two minutes away Clapham Common offers 220 acres of green space plus London’s largest Victorian bandstand.
Great transport links connect to all the London airports: City 11 miles; Gatwick 24 miles; Heathrow 16 miles. Clapham has three Tube stations on the Northern Line, and for cyclists the London Cycle Superhighway 7 runs through Clapham on its route from Merton to The City.
Each house has been created with quality materials that are both functional and long-lasting. High energy efficiency, operational performance and practical maintenance costs are also integral to this development.
• Open plan living/dining space – dark oak engineered wood
• Kitchen spaces – dark oak or whitewood plank wood
• Stairs – dark oak engineered wood
• Living/dining space/stairs/ bedrooms – taped wool carpet
• Bathrooms – bespoke marble slabs
• Utility spaces – Tiles Windows and partitions
• Bespoke double glazed sash or casement wood
• Plantation shutters
• Crittall-Style partitioning
Kitchens/ Utility Areas
• Fully fitted kitchens with stone worktops
• Appliances (Manufacturer – Miele or Neff)
• Combination Oven
• Gas hob
• Extractor hood
• Wine cooler (16 and 22A)
• Boiling water tap (16 and 22A)
Bathrooms/en suites/ cloakrooms-wc
• A combination of bath and/or shower, double or single vanity units and WC
• Heated towel rails in all bathrooms and cloakrooms
• Underfloor heating in all areas except for Numbers 18, 20 and 22 bedrooms and en suite bathrooms, which have radiators and heated towel rails
• Pressurised hot water system to Number 22A
• Combination gas boiler to Numbers 16, 18, 20 and 22.
• LED lighting throughout.
• Wall switch controls Roof/skylights and Blinds
• Remote controlled roof/sky lights
• Electronic blinds with rain sensors where appropriate• Mains supplied gas, water and electricity
• Mains supplied gas, water and electricity
• Window locks throughout
• Entry lock systems and door furniture supplied by SDS Security Limited
• Communal satellite system
• Freeview and Sky connection
• Communal internet network
• Supplied to all living areas and bedrooms
• Bicycle stand
• Parcel drop store
• ‘Living wall’ and garden management by Scotscape
• Maintained communal lighting
Gated courtyard community
Prescott Yard offers its residents a secure gated community, complete with discreet bicycle stand and parcel drop store. Each property is equipped with window locks throughout and an entry phone linked to video entry and alarm system.
Unusual in the heart of London, the development also benefits from its own delightfully secluded 158 square metres of shared amenity space. The houses are arranged around a tranquil cobbled courtyard garden ¬– complete with a 72 square metre bespoke living wall, mature trees and shrubs – that was designer-landscaped by award winning Scotscape, the most experienced ‘living green’ specialists in the UK.
High Energy Efficiency
The five houses are fitted to a high specification. Throughout, they are designed to deliver stunning good looks combined with high energy efficiency. Double glazing, LED lighting and under floor heating combine to ensure effective operational performance and acceptable maintenance costs. And all properties are equipped with satellite dishes, Freeview and connections to Sky and an internet network.
Hallmark of quality
Meticulous care and attention has gone into the design of these contemporary living spaces, with their airy and bright interiors. Quality materials – notably wooden windows, high grade dark oak flooring and marble finish bathrooms – are the hallmark of the exceptional properties, which combine bespoke style with functionality.
• Some interior images are
• 10-year structural warranty by ICW
• Building work throughout signed off by All Building Control Certification Limited
Measuring 113sqm - two bedrooms - two bathrooms.
Stylish first floor loft living tops a master bedroom leading on to its own
private green space, in this air conditioned two-bedroom house that makes
clever use of its space over three storeys.
Measuring 116 sqm - two bedrooms - two bathrooms.
Neat spatial design and high quality minimalist interiors are the hallmark of
this two-bedroom house that enjoys the tranquility of Prescott Yard’s secluded courtyard garden.
Measuring 115sqm - two bedrooms - two bathrooms.
This deceptively spacious property offers a discrete living room separated from the kitchen and dining area by a bespoke glass screen, with vaulted ceilings to the two light bedrooms above.
Measuring 86sqm - two bedrooms - two bathrooms.
A compact two-bedroom property that makes the best use of its 86 square
metres of integrated urban living space, fitted and decorated to a high standard
finish across the two storeys.
Measuring 194 sqm - three bedrooms - two bathrooms.
Four level living. Clean lines combine with cutting edge design and technology from the lower ground kitchen and dining area, to the stylish ground level living space topped by two floors of bedrooms and bathrooms. Floor to ceiling windows look out to the secluded courtyard garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-65004663.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MVS115128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move & Save, Nottinghamshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.