5 bedroom detached house for saleLanthorne Road, Broadstairs, Kent
- Immaculately presented detached family home
- Benefiting from secure walled and gated grounds
- Fabulous master suite with dressing area, bathroom and shower/steam room
- Five double bedrooms and five reception rooms, ideal for a growing family
- Beautiful kitchen/breakfast room with top of the range integrated appliances
- Located in a very popular part of Broadstairs close to Stone Bay Beach
- EPC energy rating C (69)
A prestigious property designed and constructed to a high specification by builders for their own use is always going to be something really special and this truly spectacular Tudor style residence is no exception. From the moment you drive through the impressive solid oak panelled gates surrounded by a beautiful high brick wall providing privacy and security and see the exterior of the house with its cream render and oak beams, first floor overhand, leaded light style windows and attractive porch with its Elizabethan style oak panelled front door, you will really feel the 'wow' factor.
Once over the threshold you will be equally enthusiastic about the superb interior where the quality is evident in everything you see. There are delightful features wherever you look including coved ceilings and ceiling roses in many of the rooms as well as attractive purpose built architraves surrounding all of the doors and solid oak flooring throughout the reception areas on the ground floor. Leading off the spacious entrance hall through double doors is the elegant lounge with its attractive lime stone fireplace and full height glazed doors that open into the wood style conservatory overlooking the garden. Next door is the large and well-proportioned dining room where you can enjoy entertaining guests on a regular basis while the truly stunning kitchen/breakfast room will gladden the heart of anyone who enjoys catering for friends and family. It is a beautifully designed, handcrafted Stoneham kitchen in solid American walnut with silver cloud polished granite work surfaces. It has a central island with a glass breakfast table attached and a range of integrated Neff appliances including two ovens, a five ring gas hob, barbecue griddle, microwave, coffee machine, dishwasher, plate warmer and American fridge freezer while the adjacent utility room has additional units and appliances. The ground floor also includes a cloakroom as well as a comfortable family room that leads through to a large games room that has been newly converted from the double garage.
Double doors from the spacious first floor galleried landing lead to the superb master suite. Not only is the bedroom vast but it leads through double doors to the dressing area with fitted cupboards and down steps to the fabulous marbled en-suite bathroom and then through to the adjacent steam/shower room.
What the Owner says:
""We built this house about 14 years ago to our own design and have loved living here all that time, bringing up our family. It has also been a wonderful place for entertaining. However we feel it is time to move nearer to our children's school and hope that another family can take advantage of everything we have put into this delightful home. We love the peace and quiet and also the fact that we are close to the blue flagged sandy beach of Stone Bay where we have a beach hut which is included within the price of the house. The town centre is just a 10 minute walk away and for commuters the station is the same distance for the fast train to London.
"Broadstairs is a delightful town with a wide variety of individual shops, beaches, bars and restaurants as well as annual events such as Folk Week, the Dickens Festival and the Food Fair. For golfing enthusiasts we are near the excellent North Foreland Golf club and can easily get to the gym at Westwood Cross where you will find a wide selection of high street stores and retail outlets as well as the Vue cinema, a casino, bars and restaurants."
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 25'3 x 14'0 (7.70m x 4.27m)
- Dining Room: 15'4 x 15'0 (4.68m x 4.58m)
- Kitchen Breakfast Room: 24'3 x 16'6 (7.40m x 5.03m)
- Utility Room
- Family Room: 14'2 x 11'8 (4.32m x 3.56m)
- Games Room/Former Double Garag: 19'9 x 19'1 (6.02m x 5.82m)
- Conservatory: 15'4 x 9'4 (4.68m x 2.85m)
- Master Bedroom: 24'5 x 13'6 (7.45m x 4.12m)
- Dressing Area
- En-Suite Bathroom: 17'0 x 14'0 (5.19m x 4.27m)
- En-Suite Steam/Shower Room: 13'7 x 9'10 (4.14m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 2: 16'0 x 13'9 (4.88m x 4.19m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 3: 14'0 x 11'4 (4.27m x 3.46m)
- Bedroom 5: 11'6 x 8'10 (3.51m x 2.69m)
- Family Bathroom
- Snug/Bedroom 6: 26'5 maximum x 18'0 (8.06m x 5.49m)
- Bedroom 4: 15'10 x 13'4 (4.83m x 4.07m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Rear Garden
- Gated Driveway
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16001491. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.