2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Oaks, St. Nicholas At Wade, Birchington, Kent
- 2 Bedroom first floor apartment
- Two allocated parking spaces
- En suite shower room to master bedroom
- Ideal first time or investment purchase
- Popular village location
- EPC energy rating C (78)
Whether you are looking to down size, purchase a first time property or investment purchase then I am sure this two bedroom first floor apartment will be absolutely ideal!
Situated in the picturesque village of St. Nicholas at Wade you can be in the heart of village life with stunning countryside to explore whilst still being a short drive away from the hustle and bustle of city of life in Canterbury with a range of shops bars and restaurants.
You will never have to worry about finding a parking space on your return home from work as you have your own allocated spaces. Why not then head out onto the balcony and sit and relax with a glass of wine. You may even wish to stop off at one of the village pubs for a pint and a bite to eat.
With two bedrooms there is more than enough room for when guests come to stay. Having an en suite shower room to the master bedroom as well as a family bathroom will make it extremely convenient. You may not need two bedrooms so you may use one as a study making the ideal space to work from home.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge Area: 17'2 x 15'4 (5.24m x 4.68m)
- Kitchen Area: 10'5 x 6'3 (3.18m x 1.91m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'9 x 9'6 (4.50m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'4 x 9'1 (4.07m x 2.77m)
- Communal Gardens
- Allocated Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65006662.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10128139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Birchington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.