3 bedroom detached house for saleRoadhead , Carlisle, Cumbria, CA6 6NA
- 3 Bedroom Detached House
- Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Viewing Recommended
A superb three double bedroom detached house with open countryside views and spacious family living. Situated in a quiet location within this sought after rural area. The property benefits from double glazing and electric storage heaters and double glazing. The diverse and spacious accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance Porch, Hall, Living Room, Dining Room, Breakfast Kitchen, Utility room, W/C, Rear Porch/Conservatory, additional Conservatory. Stairs to Landing, 3 double Bedrooms and a Bathroom/WC with a freestanding bath, separate shower and a separate w/c. Externally there are gardens to the front side and rear. There is also ample parking and a garage. Viewing is recommended.
* 3 Bedroom Detached House
* Central Heating & Double Glazing
* Viewing Recommended
* Breakfast Kitchen: 5.39m x 3m (17' 8" x 9' 10")
* Dining Room: 3.69m x 3.4m (12' 1" x 11' 2")
* Utility Room: 3.35m x 2m (11' x 6' 7")
* Downstairs W/C
* Conservatory: 2.62m x 2.14m (8' 7" x 7')
* Garage: 5.6m x 3.59m (18' 4" x 11' 9")
* Living Room: 6.79m x 4.08m (22' 3" x 13' 5")
* Conservatory: 3.77m x 2.49m (12' 4" x 8' 2")
* Stairs to Landing
* Bedroom 1: 4.52m x 3m (14' 10" x 9' 10")
* Bedroom 2: 4.34m x 4.21m (14' 3" x 13' 10")
* Bedroom 3: 3.8m x 3.06m (12' 6" x 10')
The tenure for this property is yet to be confirmed.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14805. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BPK Estate Agents, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.