2 bedroom apartment for saleCrossbeck Road, Ilkley
- Lovely Views
- Two Double Bedrooms, Master en-suite
- Open Plan Living Area
- Conservatory and Study
- Allocated Parking & Manicured Gardens
- Desirable Area
With no onward chain this is a delightful apartment in a stunning character building. Offering stylish modern accommodation throughout which includes two double bedrooms open plan living area, study and conservatory. This beautiful apartment is a definite must see to avoid disappointment.
Offered with no onward chain, William H Brown Ilkley are delighted to offer a rare opportunity to purchase this magnificent first floor, two bedroom apartment which has been solely used as a holiday home by the present owners for short vacations. As such, bought new from the developer this property is in excellent condition. Being the original show apartment, it occupies perhaps the finest location in this period building, with outstanding views, which change with the seasons, of the Cow and Calf from the lounge and the Wharfe Valley from the master suite. Surrounded by manicured gardens and a variety of mature trees this property truly offers a relaxing environment to live and enjoy. Located in a highly desirable leafy suburb, the property is ideally placed to take advantage of some exceptional walks as well as being conveniently positioned for Ilkley town centre with its bustling cafe society and high class boutique shops.
Upon entering the building you are met with sumptuous carpets leading up the wide staircase to this first floor apartment. Inside, there is a spacious open plan kitchen and living area which is perfect for entertaining guests and family alike, where you can marvel at the views through the feature window. From the lounge there is a striking conservatory ( yes a first floor conservatory! ) probably a unique feature of this property - where better to begin the day with a freshly brewed coffee, or maybe afternoon tea... the choice is yours! There is also a private study area from the lounge, ideal for relaxing in, perhaps with a good book. There are two double bedrooms and two bathrooms, with the master being en-suite and to finish off with, you also have private parking.
Ilkley is a thriving, historical, town, occupying a beautiful setting with stunning scenery and the opportunity for rural pursuits. Ilkley boasts an excellent range of high class shops, restaurants, cafes, pubs and everyday amenities including supermarkets, health centre, library, playhouse theatre and cinema.
A smart communal entrance in this magnificent building with staircase to the first floor.
Private entrance door to the side leads into the entrance hall, with a radiator and cupboard housing the boiler. Doors lead off to all rooms.
Lounge/dining/kitchen 24' 11" max x 15' 10" max + door recess ( 7.59m max x 4.83m max + door recess )
Having a radiator, two single glazed windows to the front, french doors lead into the conservatory and an archway and stairs lead down to the Study.
Having a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, inset 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with drainer, integral electric oven with electric hob and cooker hood over, integral fridge freezer, integral dishwasher, integral automatic washing machine, two single glazed windows to the side.
Conservatory 8' 11" x 5' 1" max + door recess ( 2.72m x 1.55m max + door recess )
Having a radiator, laminate flooring and double glazed windows to the side, front and rear.
Study 9' 11" x 6' 5" ( 3.02m x 1.96m )
Archway and steps down from the lounge area lead into the study area with two single glazed windows, one to the front and the other to the side and a radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 11" max into recess x 8' 4" + door recess ( 3.94m max into recess x 2.54m + door recess )
Having a built in wardrobe, single glazed window to the rear and a radiator.
Being part tiled with a three piece suite comprising; hand wash basin, low flush W.C, shower cubicle, spotlights and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" max into recess x 8' max ( 3.23m max into recess x 2.44m max )
Having a radiator and a single glazed window to the side.
Having a three piece suite comprising; bath with mixer taps and shower over, hand wash basin, low flush W.C, shaver point, extractor fan, and a single glazed window to the side.
There is an allocated parking space and communal grounds.
We are advised that Rombald Grange is a leasehold property with a balance of 985 years of a 999yr lease remaining. The current annual service charge for 2018 is £1,631.16 which includes the buildings insurance. There is an additional ground rent of £343.01 per annum. We recommend that all lease information is inspected and verified by an appointed legal representative.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65008456.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ILK103286. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ilkley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.