3 bedroom detached house for saleColwell Chine Road, Freshwater, Isle of Wight
- 3 bedroom detached house
- Only moments from the local beach front
- Open plan kitchen/dining area
- Plenty of off road parking
- Sunny gardens and a conservatory
- EPC energy rating D (60)
Do you dream of living moments from the beach? Or waking up in the morning being able to take a pre-breakfast stroll on the sand? Then look no further than this home. Set back from the road, this family sized house is ready for its new owners.There is plenty of parking to the front of the property, which is also perfect for storing things like a kayak! Inside the open plan kitchen/dining area is great for families, with room for a large table families can gather round together, it is charming with its wooden beams and feature fireplace. The kitchen area has been fitted with units and worktop with a little breakfast bar for morning coffee. Tidy away laundry in the utility room to the rear.The lounge is a good size, ideal for relaxing after a day at the beach, warmed by gas central heating and double glazing there is also a fireplace that with a bit of work could perhaps house a log burner?If you enjoy entertaining then step into the conservatory - at over 28ft long then this room is a fantastic size, there is also another reception room, which could be a home office or perhaps a fourth bedroom. Upstairs bedroom 1 is a generous size and has a dual aspect windows with a pleasant outlook. Bedroom 2 has built in wardrobes for storage, with room for a double bed. The third bedroom also has fitted cupboards. With a family bathroom on this floor, perfect for having a soak in the evening. This family home needs to be viewed.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
This property has been in our family for some years, it was the location that was easy to fall in love with. With the superb Colwell Bay at the end of the road it is just a perfect spot.
The gardens wrap around the house providing sunshine at all hours of the day, large enough to enjoy, entertain in and grow some veggies if the desire arises.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 15'0 x 11'10 (4.58m x 3.61m)
- Conservatory: 28'2 x 11'11 (8.59m x 3.63m)
- Study: 16'7 x 5'11 (5.06m x 1.80m)
- Dining Area: 13'0 x 12'3 (3.97m x 3.74m)
- Kitchen Area: 8'6 x 8'3 (2.59m x 2.52m)
- Utility Room
- Family Bathroom
- Bedroom 1: 13'1 x 10'6 up to fitted wardrobes (3.99m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'11 x 11'9 (3.63m x 3.58m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'6 x 6'3 into fitted wardrobes (2.90m x 1.91m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65011184.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60216783. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Freshwater. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.