3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHarman Drive, Sidcup, DA15 8LY
- Well presented three bedroom semi detached house
- Set back from the road with off street parking
- Rear kitchen/diner
- Three bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Lawned rear garden
- Garage & ample parking
- Potential to extend (STPP)
- Convenient for Days Lane & Our Lady of the Rosary primary schools
- Easy access to local shops and transport links
FULL DESCRIPTION We are pleased to offer for sale this extremely well presented 3 bedroom semi detached house. The property is located in a desirable road and has been presented to such a high standard by the current owners that it now offers a buyer the chance to simply move straight in with no work needed.
The house briefly comprises: Entrance porch, front door, a stylish front lounge and rear kitchen/diner with a range of appliances as well as a separate dining area and which flows on to the lawned rear garden. To the first floor are three bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. Externally there is a lawned rear garden, front garden, garage and plenty of parking.
The house also offers great potential to extend (STPP) and Harman drive is a popular road where the houses are nicely set back to offer great curb appeal and in a location where the local shops, transport links and some of the boroughs sought after schools are all within easy access. Internal viewing comes highly recommended
Lounge 15' 4" x 11' 5" (4.67m x 3.48m)
Kitchen/diner 15' 9" x 13' 0" (4.8m x 3.96m)
First floor landing
Bedroom one 11' 7" x 9' 5" (3.53m x 2.87m)
Bedroom two 9' 7" x 9' 1" (2.92m x 2.77m)
Bedroom three 8' 7" x 6' 4" (2.62m x 1.93m)
Bathroom 7' 3" x 6' 4" (2.21m x 1.93m)
Outside Front garden with driveway for off street parking and garage.
Lawned rear garden
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65011582.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102670007379. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drewery Property Services, Sidcup. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.