4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleKeith, AB55
- £10000 Below Home Report Valuation
- Stunning Individual Detached Bungalow
- 4 Bedrooms (Master En Suite)
- Sun Lounge To Rear
- Beautiful Open Countryside Views
- Oak Finishing Throughout Property
- Immaculate Walk-In Condition
- Recently Replaced Kitchen And Boiler
- Viewing Essential To Appreciate
* PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED
* Offered £10000 Below Home Report Valuation!
* Executive detached bungalow in spacious garden grounds
* Stunning semi-rural location with countryside views
* Private driveway leading to double garage
* Enclosed garden to rear, mainly laid in lawn.
* Viewing essential to appreciate the standard of this property.
PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED. Currently offered £10,000 below Home Report valuation Your Move are delighted to offer for sale this immaculate 4 Bedroom Detached Home in a quite and tranquil location. The property is located on a large plot and benefits from countryside views of the beautiful Scottish Highlands. The property is situated in the village of Aultmore, just a short drive from the popular commuter town of Keith. The property has been upgraded to a very high standard and includes oak finishings throughout, modern fitted kitchen and new boiler. The accommodation comprises: entrance hall, utility room, 'L' shaped kitchen/diner, inner hall, lounge with spacious sun lounge off, family bath/shower room/WC, master bedroom with en-suite shower/WC and 3 further bedrooms. To the outside are large gardens and a private driveway to a double garage.
The property is situated in the small village of Aultmore, just a short drive from the Banffshire town of Keith and equidistant from both Aberdeen and Inverness.
PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED. This beautiful home is in move in ready condition and ideal for a family looking for space and comfort. The open plan family areas are perfect for modern living and socializing and benefits from a large plot the outdoor space can be put to good use by children and pets alike. The accommodation is tastefully decorated and well finished. The addition of a double garage and private off road parking make space for multiple cars and storage.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65018347.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528775429. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Elgin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.