2 bedroom terraced house for saleCastle Avenue, Rochester, Kent
- 2 bedroom Victorian terraced house
- Cosy lounge with log burner and separate dining area
- Downstairs toilet
- Utility area
- Close to Rochester station and High Street
- EPC energy rating D (62)
Close to the heart of historic Rochester is this charming 2 bedroom Victorian terraced home. The home is an ideal proposition if you’re looking to get your foot on the property ladder or looking to purchase an investment property that would rent in a heartbeat.
Cosy up in the lounge area after a long day at work, warm your toes by the open fire whilst you read your favourite novel, listening to the crackling burning of the logs.
An added benefit here is the utility area which gives you the chance to hide away the laundry and washing appliances from the main kitchen. Within this room there is also a downstairs toilet which will certainly be useful for children and guests.
The quaint and low maintenance rear garden is the perfect spot to pot your favourite plants or relax and bathe in the warm sunshine, enjoying a glass of your favourite tipple.
Ideally situated for anyone looking to commute, this home is near to the town centre of Rochester. Getting to work using the high-speed link at Rochester train station couldn’t be easier.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge Area: 11'7 x 9'7 (3.53m x 2.92m)
- Dining Area: 12'2 x 9'6 (3.71m x 2.90m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'2 x 7'8 (2.80m x 2.34m)
- Utility Area: 7'4 x 4'7 (2.24m x 1.40m)
- Separate Toilet
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'5 into fitted wardrobes x 11'8 (4.09m x 3.56m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'2 x 8'6 (3.71m x 2.59m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65018905.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11527664. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Rochester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.