2 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Tideway, Rochester, Kent
- 2 bedroom mid terraced home
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Landscaped rear garden
- Close to motorway links and schools
- Ideal first time purchase
- EPC energy rating C (71)
A perfect home if your looking for the ideal first time purchase and family home. Enjoy the luxury of being able to park your car in the 2 parking spaces available.
What the Owner says:
This home really stood out for me as the spacious rooms and value for money was great. Each room is light and airy. Not only was it a first purchase but I could see I could make it a family home too. You have schools nearby but also plenty to keep children occupied like kids zone a short drive away and plenty of parks locally.
I often travel into Rochester where there is plenty going on, from looking around the Castle, to enjoying some of the seasonal events like Dickens and Sweeps Festivals.
The home itself has been redecorated throughout and also had the garden completely re landscaped. There is a patio area to sit and enjoy any weather. The garden is a great size and there is some lawn for children to play in addition to more storage with the shed too.
Getting to work is very easy here too as the access to the motorway is only a short drive.
All in all this has been a superb home for me. I'm now looking for my next family home.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge: 17'3 x 12'8 (5.26m x 3.86m)
- Kitchen: 12'3 x 9'3 (3.74m x 2.82m)
- Lobby Area
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'9 x 10'5 (4.19m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'3 x 9'3 (3.43m x 2.82m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65019427.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11527656. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wards, Rochester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.