2 bedroom semi-detached house for salePhoenix Close, Chippenham
- Two Bedrooms
- Ensuite to Master
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- Enclosed Rear Gardens
- Allocated Parking
Offered for sale with no onward chain, this deceptively spacious two bedroom semi-detached property features flexible living accommodation throughout, fully enclosed rear gardens and off street driveway parking.
Situated close to the town centre is this well presented and deceptively spacious two bedroom semi-detached house comprising of accommodation including the entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge/diner, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms with master en-suite and the family bathroom. Additional benefits include gas central heating, UPVC double glazing and driveway parking.
The town centre of Chippenham offers a range of amenities to include High Street retailers and in addition there are supermarkets and retail parks within the town, there is a regular main line rail service from Chippenham to London(Paddington) and the west country. The M4 motorway is accessible via Junction 17 to the north of the town and offers access to the regional centres of Bristol, Bath and Swindon.
Canopied entrance porch with double glazed door leading into hallway.
Doors leading into cloakroom, kitchen and lounge/diner, storage cupboard, laminate flooring, radiator.
Obscured double glazed window to the front aspect with wall mounted wash hand basin, low level WC, laminate flooring and a radiator.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 7' 8" ( 2.95m x 2.34m )
The kitchen comprises a range of both wall and base units with worksurfaces over and tiled splashbacks, a one and half bowl sink/drainer unit, double electric oven with gas hob, integrated fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, extractor fan and gas central heating boiler.
Lounge Area 13' 8" x 13' ( 4.17m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to front aspect with double glazed patio doors leading out into garden. The living area also features both television and telephone points, laminate flooring throughout and a radiator.
Dining Area 9' 9" x 8' 5" ( 2.97m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, laminate flooring and a radiator.
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect, built in cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 4" Max x 9' 5" ( 4.06m Max x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes, television and telephone point and a radiator.
The master en-suite features a shower cubicle, wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, low level W.C, extractor fan, shaver point and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 7' 10" ( 3.38m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, single built-in wardrobe and a radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to the front aspect, bath with mixer taps with shower attachment and glass screen, low level W.C, wash hand basin with tiled splachbacks, shaver point, extractor fan and a radiator.
The low maintenance rear garden offers a secluded area for outdoor entertaining being fully enclosed by panel fencing with gated side access.
Off street driveway parking to the side of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65020033.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHP107532. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chippenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.