5 bedroom detached house for saleMylor Bridge, Falmouth
- Click on the "Video Tour" tab to see the beautiful area and lifestyle this property offers
- Close to Carrick Roads sailing waters
- South-westerly facing aspect
- Circa 5 acres of gardens and grounds including paddock
- Generous 35' dual aspect sitting room
- Fabulous 34' T-shaped kitchen breakfast roo
- Exceptional master suite with balcony
- Guest suite & 3 further bedrooms
- Two large loft rooms
- Double garage & workshop, 45' barn, boat store
Exceptional 5 bedroom modern country residence with extensive grounds of circa 5 acres and close to world-class sailing waters. The property enjoys a wonderful setting on the outskirts of the highly sought-after waterside village of Mylor Bridge and is just 1 mile from the picturesque Pandora Inn that is located on the banks of Restronguet Creek.
The Mylor area is a particularly favoured spot for keen sailors as it has a fantastic modern marina at Mylor Harbour with excellent facilities and access to the splendid sailing waters of the Carrick Roads.
The village itself offers most day to day needs including a butchers, fish mongers, grocery shop, doctors surgery, dentist, hairdressers, newsagents/Post Office, a good primary school. There is a good choice of outside entertainment in the area with the Lemon Arms and Pandora Inn just a short distance and some excellent restaurants at Mylor Harbour.
Property - Torrington House enjoys a welcoming approach through its beautiful gardens that are ring-fenced within its own 5 acres of land. The principal rooms of the house face in the ideal south westerly orientation. A double height entrance hallway with galleried landing above immediately sets the scene and scale of the house. The dual aspect sitting room is a very impressive space, not just due to its size but also its south westerly aspects that it enjoys over the beautifully maintained gardens and its ease of access to the sun terrace. The T-shaped kitchen works exceptionally well, especially for a budding chef with its excellent layout, large island and ample storage. The 5 first floor bedrooms are superb, especially the exceptionally generous master suite that comprises of a dressing room, luxurious bathroom and private balcony. A guest bedroom enjoys its own en suite and a family bathroom serves the other 3. The second floor is accessed by a second staircase and has two very spacious interconnecting dormer loft rooms that would make ideal playrooms or storage and have potential to be further bedroom accommodation.
The gardens are beautifully set out with a broad southwesterly sun terrace. The lawns have many beautiful borders and there is a separate large area that is ideal for children to enjoy a game of football or potentially for a tennis court. The paddock is located on the eastern side of the house and offer great equestrian potential for those with a horse.
The storage and outbuildings are excellent. In addition to a great double garage and workshop, there area series of further useful outbuildings that between them are ideal for the storage of boats, classic cars or again for those with equestrian interests.
Distances - • Mylor Bridge: 1.2 Miles
• Mylor Harbour: 3 Miles
• Falmouth: 5.5 Miles
• Truro: 7.8 Miles
• St Mawes (via ferry): 12.5 Miles
• Newquay Airport: 26 Miles
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65021860.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27806125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rohrs & Rowe, Cornwall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.