3 bedroom town house for saleBeacon Road, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD6
- Deceptively spacious inner through terraced house.
- The property has been greatly improved by the present owners
- Gas CH & UPVC DG
- Hall, lounge, separate dining room, excellent breakfast kitchen, THREE good bedrooms, bathroom
- Level gardens to the front and off street parking to the rear.
Deceptively spacious inner through terraced house, occupying main road position in this popular and well established area, close to all local amenities including schools and public transport, and the many facilities available in Wibsey village. The property has been greatly improved by the present owners and benefits from Gas CH, UPVC DG, quality kitchen and bathroom fittings, new plasterwork and internal re-decoration. It briefly comprises hall, lounge, separate dining room, excellent breakfast kitchen, THREE good bedrooms, bathroom externally, there are are level gardens to the front and off street parking to the rear. Early inspection of the property is strongly recommended to appreciate both its size and standard to the fullest extent.
Services Not Tested - All Measurements Are Approximate -
Ground Floor -
Hall - 3'0" x 16'0" (0.91m x 4.88m) - Enclosed staircase off.
Lounge - 10'6" x 14'8" (3.20m x 4.47m) - Central heating radiator.
Dining Room - 10'11" x 13'0" (3.33m x 3.96m) - Useful cupboard off, central heating radiator.
Breakfast Kitchen - 8'9" x 12'11" (2.67m x 3.94m) - Newly installed units comprising inset asterite sink unit, worktops, high gloss cupboards and drawers, wall cupboards, attractive stone splashback, integrated dishwasher, washer plumbing, gas fired central heating boiler/water heater.
First Floor -
Bedroom - 10'6" x 11'11" (3.20m x 3.63m) - Two recessed cupboards, central heating radiator.
Bedroom - 8'3" x 10'10" (2.51m x 3.30m) - Central heating radiator.
Bedroom - 8'9" x 6'6" (2.67m x 1.98m) - Central heating radiator.
Bathroom - 5'5" x 8'7" (1.65m x 2.62m) - Excellent newly installed suite comprising panelled bath with thermostatic shower fititng over, bracket wash basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail.
Gardens - Average sized level garden plot to front. Off street parking to rear. Rear access road.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65022565.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27806473. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by O'Hearne & Partners, Bradford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.