4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBramble Crescent, Reading, Berkshire, RG30
- Walk To Tilehurst Village
- Two Reception Rooms
- Four Bedrooms
- Bathroom & Separate Wet Room
- Driveway Parking
- Approximately 80ft Rear Garden
- Four Bedrooms
- Central Heating & Double Glazed
This four-bedroom semidetached family home is in a quiet cul-de-sac within walking distance of Tilehurst village and has the benefit of FULL PLANNING PERMISSION to extend. For the commuter, the M4 motorway and Tilehurst train station which offers a service to Reading railway station and London Paddington are easily accessible. Tilehurst village offers everyday amenities and a frequent bus service to central Reading. The property also offers an approximately 80ft enclosed rear garden and driveway parking.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRAMBLECRES. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by AH Lansley Residential, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.